DIS is used to transfer shares from your demat to another demat account. Kindly note, you also require to courier us the self attested hard copy of client master report where in you wish to transfer your shares.

Below are the details you are required to fill in into DIS slip.

  •  Transfer of shares from CDSL to CDSL


  • Transfer of shares from CDSL to NSDL

Important Note:

  • In case you want to transfer multiple shares then it is advisable to courier the holding report which can be downloaded from BOX, along with DIS slip and client master copy.
  • If there is any over writing on DIS slip then your request will get rejected.


    1. Trade Smart Online Article Author

      Hi Kundan,
      DIS cannot be downloaded. You need to email your request for DIS booklet at [email protected]. We will print the booklet and send it to your registered address. Please note if you have already taken the DIS booklet and requesting for the second booklet then you need to courier the written request for DIS along with pan card copy to our corporate office address.

    1. Trade Smart Online Article Author

      Hi Mihir,
      There is no stamp required. You may just have to write the details as mentioned in the above article.

    1. Trade Smart Online Article Author

      Hello Shameer,
      To claim shares from IEPF, you need to contact to IEPF authorities. However, we have searched IEPF refund google links for you. Check if this can be of your use.

Ask a question