All payout requests will be processed as per below schedule
|Segment||Request day||Cut-off time|
|Equity/Currency/Derivative/Commodity||Monday – Friday||6.00 pm|
- Equity payouts placed before 6.00pm, will be debited from your account on the same day in the evening around 7pm and you would get funds into your bank account as per RBI settlement timings.
- Since commodity market ends at night, all the payment requests received before 6.00pm will be processed next day morning by the bank and you would get the same latest by 12 noon.
Time taken for funds to reach in your bank account
- Equity payout: So if you request payout from equity account and if you have linked ICICI bank with us, the funds will be credited to your bank account within next 3 to 4 hours from the time of processing payouts from our end.
Commodity Payout: The same way, if you request payout from commodity account and you have linked Axis bank with us then funds will be credited to your bank account within next 3 to 4 hours from the time of processing payouts from our end.
- In case if your account is with any other bank then we process your payment through NEFT which would be processed on next day morning by the bank and amount would be credited to your bank account as per RBI settlement timings.
Note: If you place a payout request after Friday 6.00 PM, the request will be processed only on Monday. Amount will get credited to your bank account as per RBI settlement. Also note that payout request placed over the phone or email will not be accepted.
Reasons for which payout processing could get delayed
- At times on the date of F&O expiry we tend to receive the trade files from the exchange quiet late in the evening. So on these days we process the equity fund withdrawal request on next day morning.
- In any case if bank does not release your funds then you would get delayed credit to your bank account.
- In case there is any clearing holiday, your payout request will be processed on next working day after the clearing holiday.
Reasons for payout rejections & partial payments
In case you requested for a payout but your request was only partially processed/rejected, below could be some of the reasons for the same.
- When you sell stocks in cash segment, the funds for the same are received from the Exchange on a T+2 (two days later) basis. Hence, the payout request for those funds can be placed only after they have been received from the exchange.
- In case of FNO/Currency/Commodities, funds are received on T+1. Hence, the payout request for those funds can be placed only after they have been received from the exchange.
- Funds transferred (Fund payin) on any day and same day payout requests are not considered for payout for that amount.
- If there is a margin shortage in FNO/Currency/Commodities positions (eg. due to any MTM loss) payout request might not get processed completely.
- Short selling of stocks: When you short sell any stock in intraday and fail to buy back it on the same day then the shortage amount is blocked in your available balance. Ex: If you sell XYZ stock of value Rs.10000 in intraday, and as there are no seller you cannot buy back the shares. This leads to short sale of securities. This Rs.10000 will be blocked in your trading account.
- Short delivery from exchange: When you buy shares on Monday, you will receive these shares on Wednesday from the exchange. When you sell the same shares on Tuesday, you need to give back on Thursday to exchange. In case if you do not receive shares on Wednesday, you will not be able to give them back on Thursday. This is considered as Short Delivery of shares. In such cases the total value of stocks sold will be blocked by the exchange.