1. Trade Smart Online

      Hi Arun,
      You can do inter share transfer along with account closure. In this case, you are required to submit trading and demat account closure form, client master copy of other DP to which shares are to be transferred and stock holding statement. You need to courier all the documents to our Corporate office address mentioned below.

      VNS Finance & capital Services Ltd.
      A-401/402, Mangalya Building,
      Opp: Marol Fire Brigade,
      Marol Maroshi Road, Andheri(E),
      Mumbai – 400 059

Ask a question