Yes you can.

Please submit to us a cancelled cheque of that particular Bank or e-mail us the scanned copy of cancelled cheque. This cheque should have your Name, IFSC Code & MICR No. printed on it.

If the cheque does not have the above details printed on it then please send us your recent self attested Bank account statement copy with the said details too.


Ask a question