1. Sushil

    How can I transfer my shares to my demat account which company had transfered to IEPF demat account without any information to me

    1. Trade Smart Online

      Hello Sushil,
      You are required to fill and submit DIS slips to the broker where you have shares, along with the client master copy of demat account where you wish to transfer. You will get the client master copy with the broker where you wanted to transfer shares. We would still suggest you to check the procedure, with your broker.

Ask a question