Declaration for Basic Services Demat Account (BSDA)
From : ___________________
To Date : ___________________
VNS Finance & Capital Services Ltd.
A-401-402, Mangalya, Marol Maroshi Road,
Andheri East, Mumbai – 400 059
Sub : Opening of CDSL Basic Services Demat Account ( BSDA ) 12030400_______.
This is with reference to CDSL communiqué no. CDSL/OPS/DP/POLCY/3190 dated August 28, 2012 wherein SEBI circular no CIR/MRD/DP/22/2012 dated August 27, 2012 regarding Basic Services Demat Account (BSDA) was enclosed.
I Mr / Ms _____________________________ do hereby wish to open a Basic Services Demat Account ( BSDA ) / convert an existing demat account ( BO A/c No. 12030400___________) to Basic Services Demat Account (BSDA) with you.
I hereby state that I am not the first holder / sole holder in any demat account, nor do I have any other demat account where I am a first holder / sole holder across all depositories. I am fully aware about the eligibility requirement for opening BSDA, reproduced below.
1. All the individuals who have or propose to have only one demat account where they are the sole or first holder.
2. Individuals having any other demat account/s where they are not the first holder shall be eligible for BSDA in respect of the single demat account where they are sole or first holder.
3. The individual shall have only one BSDA in his/her name across all depositories.
4. Value of securities held in the demat account shall not exceed Rupees Two Lakhs at any point of time.
I do hereby accept VNS Finance & Capital Services Ltd. Tariffs for BSDA accounts as given below:
Sr. No Beneficiary Holding Value AMC Charges in Rs
- Upto Rs. 50000 Nil
- Between Rs. 50001 and Rs. 2 Lacs 100
- Above Rs. 2 Lacs 300
Plus BSDA demat account debit of Rs. 50 per transaction or 0.02% which ever is higher in addition to above plus GST (Goods & service Tax) as applicable.
I do hereby request you to please open/convert existing demat account.