As per the regulations, In order to receive funds from the clients’ bank account, the specific account needs to be registered with us. You can have multiple bank accounts registered with us at any point of time and transfer funds to us from any of them. However, payments from us will be made only to the account designated as the primary/default bank account.
To modify your primary/default bank account online, you are required to ensure it has been added as a secondary bank first. If not, then you need to add the bank first. Your request to add a secondary bank shall be processed in two working days. Once it is added successfully then you can place the request for making it Primary/Default. Kindly follow the below steps to modify your primary bank account.
- Login to BOX Back Office
- Click on your name at top right side and click on My Profile
- Under Bank Details section, click on “Add Secondary Bank”
(It takes maximum two working days to process your bank addition request)
- After the bank is added successfully, click on the three dots button beside the secondary bank as shown below.
- Select “Default”
- To make the secondary bank as primary/default, a fund transfer is mandatory for the bank verification. From the bank that you are making as primary, kindly make a small payin of minimum Rs.100 through the UPI option that will popup once you initiate the request. If you have already done fund transfer then your request shall be taken further skipping the UPI payment step.
- Your request shall be processed once the payment is received from the bank.