As per the exchange’s guidelines, we as a broker, required to collect a Financial proof from all clients to trade in the Derivative segment (including Commodity Derivatives).
Such Financial proofs are to be reviewed periodically as per Exchange guidelines.
Any of the below documents will suffice as financial proof:
- Bank account statement for the last 6 months (latest)
- Latest salary slip
- Copy of ITR acknowledgment
- Copy of Form 16 in case of salary income
Below is the process to update your income details from BOX back office login.
- Login to BOX
- Click on your Name (Available at top right corner)
- Click on Upload Income details
- Select your income range and upload the soft copy of any of the above mentioned financial proofs. (PDF, JPG, JPEG & PNG only). Please do not upload the password protected document.
We will be sending the approval/rejection status via E-mail. If the financial proof you have uploaded is rejected, you will have to re-upload another financial proof by following the above procedure.