|Equity Intraday||Equity Delivery||Equity Futures||Equity Options|
|Currency Futures||Currency Options||MCX Futures||MCX Options|
*Sebi Fees for MCX Agri Commodities is Re.1 for 1 Crore turnover.
- Turnover/Transaction charge as per BSE exchange for groups
- For A and B, Rs. 300 per crore of gross turnover.
- E, F, G, I, IF, M, MT, T and W is Rs. 275 per crore of gross turnover
- XC, XD, XT and Z is Rs. 10,000 per crore of gross turnover
- P, R, ST, SS and ZP it is Rs.1,00,000 per crore of gross turnover
- STT on Equity intraday, Futures and Options & CTT on non-Agri commodities will be charged at the time of sell transaction as per the govt. regulations.
- There will be no CTT on Agri-commodities. It will be charged only on non-agri commodities.
- Service tax, Edu. cess & H. Edu. cess of 15%, are applicable to trades done till 30th June 2017. These charges will be replaced by GST (Goods & Service Tax) and shall be charged at the rate of 18% with effect from 1st July 2017.