1. RAJESH kothari

    My mother has share in physical form now expired I have demat account what is procedure to transfer in my account

    1. Trade Smart Online Article Author

      Hello Rajesh,
      You are required to contact RTA(Registrar & Transfer Agent) of that company to change the name. You will find this detail in website. Search for the company and click on “Company Information”. In “Company Contact Details”, you will find registrar office contact details. Once the shares transferred to your name, you can dematerialize shares to your demat account.

Ask a question