POA is required for the smooth functioning of the demat account and mainly used in the following cases.
- To debit the shares from your demat account and provide it to the exchange when you sell the delivery shares.
- To block/create lien/pledge your depository accounts to the extent of the transactions conducted by you and margin required for trading in capital & derivatives segment.
- To debit/credit securities which have been wrongly credited or debited in your demat account.
- To transfer charges levied in your demat account to your trading ledger account of NSE & BSE.
- Download POA form.
- You may courier the filled up POA form to our corporate office address mentioned below.
VNS Finance and Capital Services Ltd.
A 401/402, Mangalya bldg, Marol Maroshi Road,
Near Marol Fire Brigade, Marol, Andheri East,
Mumbai – 400059